Heraia - 0.1.0devel
No real major changes but :
- filesize is now displayed in main window
- hability to open multiple files via "File" menu
- log now scrolls down automatically
- stat window now remembers last used directory (when saving images) and has overwrite confirmation
What's next ?
I will try to work on a totally new widget (GtkHexa) to replace GtkHex widget. This widget is cool but there is a lot of things that I believe should be different. The difficult way is to make GtkHex as I would like it to be ! So, my solution is to begin a new widget from scratch... but this is my first time ever...
What is heraia ?
Heraia is free software licensed under the GPLv2 or later. It is a standalone hexadecimal file analyser. One would say hexadecimal editor. It provides tools to analyse and edit files in a hexadecimal way :
- a data interpretor
- a plugin that do some graphical analysis
It contains :
- a fully functionnal plugin system
- an extensible data interpretor
It is written in C using GTK and based on GtkHex Widget. It is known to run on both Linux and Windows. It integrates smoothly with Gnome but it does not depends on it.
Where can I get it ?
- At gna.org's website
- At heraia's mainwebsite in the download section
Please note that sha1sums are :
- 610163623bb75bf54fba28adff23cecd26e86adf heraia-0.0.1.tar.gz
- 6c418b2860f84654cdfd09cf4959e8eb2f7c5c6b heraia-0.0.2.tar.gz
- 5c8a3b1fea1db918ff3212c1fcbc59dbff5270b2 heraia-0.0.3.tar.gz
- 1ae0390ed1c589e2bac45165b9ffb74ccea9b102 heraia-0.0.4.tar.gz
- dce24e7431c9e9b817dadfb090561d2ca82a898e heraia-0.0.5.tar.gz
- c1cd4af9629312e32a74362b7e9cfd7eed64d6f2 heraia-0.0.6.tar.gz
- 7034fd62b5819d0dd8b997fbdb6a9d157d4bad41 heraia-0.0.7.tar.gz
- 560351765f2c540cddda34918d41721d956b2bcb heraia-0.0.8.tar.gz
- c783798510802122d0ae0873088464461e998e3c heraia-0.0.9.tar.gz
- d7e0c57f475b12a17d7ae438d451d27a623b04db heraia-0.1.0.tar.gz